Ensuring the urgent humanitarian needs of IDPs over the age of 30 within the framework of the "Unity for Action" program
Execution period :
06.07.22 - 06.11.22
The goal of the project is to identify and meet the urgent humanitarian needs of internally displaced persons (IDPs) aged 30 and over in their new places of residence by creating and building regional cohesion with representatives of the Boryslav, Zhuravnen, Zolochiv and Shchyretsk territorial communities of the Lviv region.
Another, no less important result of the implementation of the project is the creation and development of regional cohesion on the basis of transparency and openness in order to mobilize and coordinate joint efforts aimed at solving problems related to the war that Russia started against Ukraine. It is important in this difficult time for everyone to communicate with each other, share experience, information, and support each other.
Expected results of the project:
- 4 memorandums of cooperation and partnership were signed with the Boryslav, Zhuravnen, Zolochiv and Shchyretsky territorial communities of the Lviv region.
- about 15,000 items of food and non-food goods were purchased;
- more than 1,000 sets of humanitarian aid for IDPs over the age of 30 were formed and delivered to their addresses.
The target audience of the project is:
- IDPs over the age of 30 who are in the territory of Boryslav, Zhuravnen, Zolochiv and Shchyretsk territorial communities;
- representatives of the Boryslav, Zhuravne, Zolochiv and Shchyretsk territorial communities;
- mass media (media);
- institutions, organizations whose activities involve the provision of goods procurement services;
- other public and charitable organizations.
The project was implemented within the framework of the "Union for Action" program.