Webinar Environmental impact assessment (EIA) - how to check compliance with its requirements
Лісові ініціативи і cуспільство
Since January, we have been meeting weekly with law enforcement officers and all volunteers during webinars to learn together to protect the forest and effectively fight against its illegal felling. The topic of the next webinar: environmental impact assessment. Speaker Petro Testov, environmentalist, expert on environmental legislation, will address the following questions:
- how to understand when it is necessary to carry out the environmental impact assessment procedure;
- what are the environmental conditions of the environmental impact assessment procedure conclusion, and how to check them;
- what is post-project monitoring and how are its results taken into account;
- typical violations that concern environmental impact assessment procedure conclusion in the field of forestry;
- corruption risks of preparation of environmental impact assessment reports.
When? March 30 at 12:00 online in zoom.